Location: Atlanta, GA Office
Christian Brothers University, Master of Science in Engineering Management, 2019. Christian Brothers University, Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, 2015.
Anna began her career in the pulp and paper industry and spent 6 years as the air quality engineer at a mill in Alabama. She joined ALL4 in July 2021. Anna has experience with Title V Permits, CEMS and COMS, Boiler MACT, Pulp and Paper MACTs, RATAs and stack testing, SARA 312 and 313, GHG reporting, and environmental management systems. Anna is a certified PE in the state of Alabama.
Connect With Anna :
An Evening With Anna
1. Have you ever had a nickname (or two)? If so, what are/were they?
My family called me Ladybug when I was a kid.
2. When you were 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a cosmetologist and cut people’s hair.
3. What about ALL4 has surprised you the most?
How different it feels to work from a home office instead of at an industrial facility. Much quieter!
4. What was the most memorable Halloween costume you ever wore?
Flo, from the Progressive commercials.
5. Stick shift or automatic?
Automatic—driving takes enough focus without having to remember to shift gears.
6. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
I saw Bill Clinton from a distance once in downtown Little Rock. Does that count?
7. Do you have any hidden talents that people you meet would not expect?
I play piano, and I’m also pretty good at fun and fancy handwriting.
8. What would you like to become known for at ALL4?
I’d like to be known for being helpful and to become a trusted resource.
9. If you were stranded on an island, what are three things you couldn’t live without?
Cold water, sunscreen, and lots of books.
10. What is the one thing that most attracted you to ALL4?
The authenticity of all the employees I had met and how it is built into the overall company structure.