Lead Implementation Consultant
Location: PA Regional Support
Georgia Institute of Technology, BS Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, 1999
Alicia Seiders is a Lead Implementation Consultant on the Digital Solutions team. She has over 15 years of experience in digital solutions and over 20 years of experience in environmental consulting. She offers significant experience in EMIS requirements gathering, solution design, configuration and testing across the Chemical Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Power, Oil & Gas, and Retail sectors focusing on Air Quality and EHS compliance assurance. She has been a critical member of project teams responsible for assisting clients in demonstrating compliance with Title V operating permits, Emissions Inventory reporting, GHG reporting and NPDES Reporting in Enablon, Enviance and SAP. Additionally, she has served as the technical lead on the implementation of the Metrics, Events Management, Action Plans, Proficiency and Chemical Management System modules of Enablon. She serves
as a liaison between site EHS personnel and EMIS software providers to ensure that projects are successfully completed within the specified scope, schedule, and budget.
Connect With Alicia:
An Evening With Alicia
1. Have you ever had a nickname (or two)? If so, what are/were they?
Not that I am aware of, but sometimes family will call me “Aleesh” for short.
2. When you were 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a veterinarian, but I am very allergic to cats and most dogs.
3. What about ALL4 has surprised you the most?
Everyone has been very open and welcoming.
4. What was the most memorable Halloween costume you ever wore?
I went as a scarecrow stuffed with hay one year. It was a very itchy costume!
5. Stick shift or automatic?
I prefer automatic, but I could drive stick if I absolutely had to.
6. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
I met the musician Moby after a concert and later toured an art gallery in NYC with him and some friends.
7. Do you have any hidden talents that people you meet would not expect?
I can play the piano and speak some French.
8. What would you like to become known for at ALL4?
Designing Air Quality EMIS solutions across multiple software platforms.
9. If you were stranded on an island, what are three things you couldn’t live without?
Iced tea, chocolate and makeup/skincare essentials.
10. What is the one thing that most attracted you to ALL4?
Employee focus and the opportunity for growth.