ALL4 Seeking Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Posted: February 20th, 2013Author: All4 Staff
Do you enjoy having a variety of tasks to spice up your workday?
Do you get personal satisfaction and pride out of making things “just right”?
Do you have a creative side that is aching to get out?
Are you looking to experience what it is like to a part of a “Best in Class” work environment?
If so, then ALL4 has the ideal position for you!
ALL4 is a nationally recognized environmental consulting company with two offices; one in PA & another in GA. We specialize in air quality and our work products are typically permit applications and reports that are sent directly to clients or on behalf of clients to regulatory agencies. Being a small (35+ person) and growing company, we are a group of individuals who juggle many roles and responsibilities. Our Kimberton, PA office currently employs a five-person Administrative Team (most of who are part-time) and we are looking to hire another part-time member of this team to provide general administrative support.
Sound good so far? Great! Now let me give you an idea of some of the things I currently handle that I envision someone might assist me with:
- Processing and formatting Microsoft Word and Excel documents
- Maintenance of company handbook, SOPs, and internal documents
- Entering bills into our accounting system and contacting vendors to resolve billing issues
- Leading our recruiting efforts, which includes preparing recruiting timeline & process each season, attending career fairs, tracking candidates, sending responses, scheduling interviews, filing, etc
- New employee preparation, which includes preparing their welcome letter and HR paperwork, setting them up in our system, preparing their orientation schedule, etc
- Maintenance of our Continuous Improvement Program (CIP) feedback system, which is used for internal and external feedback and includes keeping our employee and client lists up-to-date, as well as running reports
- Training grant reimbursement funding, which includes tracking the internal and external training our employees attend, determining if it may qualify for grant reimbursement, applying for reimbursement, collecting all necessary information and submitting for reimbursement
- Researching new systems as we grow, which will include investigating human resources information management systems, accounting systems, and possibly applicant tracking systems so that we are prepared if/when it comes time to update our current systems
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system maintenance, which may include adding/removing contacts, running reports, creating mailing labels, etc
- Marketing support, which includes designing/creating marketing materials, pulling together email invites for in-person and webinar events, acting as the webinar ‘host’ so the ‘presenters’ can focus on presenting their material, helping to track payments for these events, etc
- Project Management support, which includes obtaining and tracking Certificates of Insurance, sending out W-9 Forms, & completing Vendor Setup Forms, as well as general project support such as typing, data entry, proofreading, quality assurance, document production, creating mailing labels, coordinating overnight delivery, etc
- Handling those unexpected requests that “just come up” or “need to be done right away” as well as supporting other Admin Team members with general office support
Are you the person we’re looking for? If you are a hard worker with a keen attention to detail and strong typing & data entry skills in addition to proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook, then yes!
Will you be the one we hire? If you believe the answer is yes, and you are willing & ready to take ownership of the responsibilities outlined above, then please visit the careers page of our website to view the job posting and submit your resume.
I look forward to hearing from you!