Think Green in March: Greenhouse Reporting
Posted: March 18th, 2020Authors: All4 Staff
There are less than two weeks left until Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Reports are due to U.S. EPA on March 31, and we wanted to let you know that we’re here for you – and it’s not too late to reach out if you need support during this challenging time.
ALL4 has been supporting its clients with their 40 CFR Part 98 GHG compliance obligations since the rule was originally promulgated in 2009. Our services in this area include:
- Rule applicability evaluation
- GHG monitoring plan development
- GHG emissions inventory development
- 40 CFR Part 98 report development and submittal within U.S. EPA’s web-based electronic GHG Reporting Tool (e-GGRT) platform
- Carbon dioxide (CO2) Continuous Monitoring System support
- Decarbonization strategy assessment
We are fluent in a multitude of 40 CFR Part 98 subparts – routinely supporting facilities that report GHGs due to stationary fuel combustion; electricity generation, transmission, and distribution; cement production; natural gas production, processing, gathering and boosting; petroleum refining; import, export, and supply of petroleum products; pulp and paper manufacturing; industrial and municipal solid waste landfilling; industrial wastewater treatment…the list goes on!
We’d love to help you with your 40 CFR Part 98 compliance needs. Please contact your ALL4 Project Manager or ALL4’s Climate Change Knowledge Area Lead, Megan Uhler, to learn more.