ALL4 is seeking an experienced Technical Editor to join our dynamic and growing workforce. An ALL4 Technical Editor is responsible for working internally with project teams to review, edit, and prepare technical documents for submittal to clients and regulatory agencies. They are self-motivated, coachable, growth-oriented individuals who are interested in using their excellent organizational, editorial, and communication skills to enhance and improve our work products. This individual will have the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to a growing, employee-centric, forward facing company and will join a team of environmental consulting professionals. Our teams are committed to furthering our vision as a nationally recognized consulting company shaping environmental responsibility and creating distinction for clients, employees, and partners. We work closely with clients in strategic partnerships supported by a foundation of authentic communication, personal ownership, and accountability. Our work products are almost entirely predicated on successful and effective technical writing so this position will make a meaningful contribution to our business.
- Collaborate with project managers and other technical staff team members to prepare technical reports and client deliverables. Deliverables may take the form of figures, graphs, document text, tables, and electronic mail.
- Edit for clarity, consistency, style, and grammatical construction, in accordance with the ALL4 Technical Writing Standards Manual and client guidelines.
- Responsible for routinely refining, updating, enforcing and maintaining the ALL4 Technical Writing Standards Manual.
- Review text, figures, tables, narratives, and appendices for consistency of presentation and voice.
- Use Microsoft Word, Excel spreadsheets, and Adobe Acrobat to edit complex documents according to project specifications.
- Manage the overall technical document production process, including file management and version control, within deadlines.
- Contribute to technical reviews. Clarify edits and ensure revisions are incorporated into the final document.
- Coordinate the review of project deliverables with the project manager and verify compliance with ALL4’s Quality Assurance procedures.
- Prepare PDFs, quality assure (QA) electronic versions and/or printed copies, and collaborate with technical teams for submittal to clients and regulatory agencies.
- Develop and review written communication materials for proposals, marketing, web and other company internal or external purposes.
- Develop and conduct technical writing training for staff onboarding and periodic refreshers.
- Exhibit ALL4’s core values in all transactions both internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree and collective experiences equivalent to a minimum of 2 years of technical editing and production coordination experience.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment.
- 50% utilization goal for billable work.
- Excellent organizational, editorial, writing, and verbal skills with the ability to manage priorities and workflows proactively.
- Strong document production skills with expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat.
- Acute attention to detail and ability to edit and proofread work of colleagues.
- Commitment to excellence and ALL4’s core values. Openness to change, personal growth, and coaching.
- Familiarity with environmental, legal, regulatory, and technical or related subjects impacting industrial manufacturing strongly preferred.
ALL4 is an environmental consulting company, primarily assisting clients with complex air permitting, air dispersion modeling, continuous emissions monitoring, ambient pollutant and meteorological monitoring, and multimedia EHS compliance. Established in 2002 and headquartered in Kimberton, PA outside of Philadelphia, ALL4 has offices in in metropolitan areas of Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, and California in addition to regional support staff members in several other states. Our practice is built with a passionate team of engineers, scientists, and meteorologists from the consulting, industry, and regulatory fields. We are committed to understanding and shaping the environmental regulatory landscape with active participation in regulatory and policy decision-making groups. Our clients are our priority. We pride ourselves on fully understanding our clients’ operations, culture, and business goals to the extent that we can tailor our consulting services to help turn environmental management into a company asset.
ALL4 is honored to be the recipient of many “Best Places to Work” awards and offers a best in class, flexible, work environment, including a highly desirable Total Compensation package. Benefits include competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage, generous PTO, paid holidays, 401K benefits, and a compelling company culture.
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Submit your resume on the Career Pages of our website for the Technical Editor role today!