ALL4 is seeking a Project Engineer/Scientist for our Washington, D.C. Office located in Herndon, VA. An ALL4 Project Engineer/Scientist is a technical staff member who shares our vision and passion for helping our clients be successful. They are self-motivated, coachable, growth-oriented individuals who are interested in developing their technical and regulatory knowledge base to enable the efficient completion of air quality and multi-media projects. This individual will have the opportunity to enjoy challenging environmental work, create their own professional path, and make a tangible contribution to a growing, employee-centric, forward facing company. Our teams work closely with clients in a strategic partnership supported by a foundation of authentic communication, personal ownership, and accountability. He or she will join a team of air quality professionals that are well-versed in complex air quality permitting, and compliance, and multi-media projects, and who are committed to furthering our mission of being a nationally recognized consulting company shaping environmental responsibility and creating distinction for clients, employees, and partners.
- Create value for the project team by delivering quality and timely work products.
- Develop air permit applications and air emission inventories for facilities.
- Expand air quality consulting knowledge through the study and review of state and federal environmental regulations.
- Provide accurate technical calculations, effective written communication, and utilization of spreadsheets and databases to contribute to project deliverables.
- Prepare technical reports in support of environmental permits.
- Analyze and translate data for air quality modeling support.
- Demonstrate strong analytical ability and technical skills, and coordinate with team members the review of project deliverables to ensure project compliance with ALL4’s Quality Assurance procedures.
- Interact and establish relationships with regulatory organizations and provide interpretation, review, and strategic analysis of Federal, state, and local Air Regulations.
- Exhibit ALL4’s core values in all transactions both internally and externally.
- Contribute to the success of the Washington, D.C. office through non-technical support (e.g., recruitment, mentorship, IT, etc.).
- Engineering or applicable science degree and a 1-3 years of Air Quality Permitting and Compliance consulting or industry experience.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills, including strong document production skills (proficiency in Word and Excel), and technical writing ability.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills; with the ability to meet deadlines independently.
- Openness to change, personal growth, and coaching.
- Technical or consulting experience with Stack Testing, Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems, Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventories, Air Quality Modeling, Auditing, Database Management/Development, and Other Media (Water and Waste) is preferred.
ALL4 is an award winning, environmental consulting company specializing in air quality consulting services, primarily assisting our clients with complex air quality permitting, air quality modeling, continuous monitoring systems, ambient pollutant and meteorological monitoring, and regulatory compliance. We provide air quality consulting services to numerous regulated industries nationwide including pulp and paper, cement, chemical/pharmaceutical, waste management, power, and automotive. ALL4 operates under the belief that the success of our company is measured by the success of our clients. We pride ourselves on fully understanding our clients’ operations, culture, and business goals to the extent that we can tailor our consulting services to help turn environmental management into a company asset. Our company operates with the clear understanding that knowledge is power, that there is no substitute for experience, and that the proper application of our expertise to our clients’ projects can provide them a competitive advantage within their respective industries and marketplaces.
ALL4 is honored to be the recipient of many “Best Places to Work” awards and offers a best in class, flexible, work environment, including a highly desirable Total Compensation package. Benefits include competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage, generous PTO, paid holidays, and 401K benefit, and a compelling company culture.
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Submit your resume on the Career Pages of our website for the Washington, D.C. Project Engineer/Scientist role today!