ALL4 is seeking a Project Engineer/Scientist for our Houston Office located in Stafford, TX. An ALL4 Project Engineer/Scientist is a technical staff member who shares our vision and passion for helping our clients be successful. They are self-motivated, coachable, growth-oriented individuals who are interested in developing their technical and regulatory knowledge base to enable the efficient completion of air quality and multi-media projects. This individual will have the opportunity to enjoy challenging environmental work, create their own professional path, and make a tangible contribution to a growing, employee-centric, forward-facing company. Our teams work closely with clients in a strategic partnership supported by a foundation of authentic communication, personal ownership, and accountability. The Project Engineer/Scientist will join a team of environmental professionals that are well-versed in complex permitting, compliance, and modeling projects, and who are committed to furthering our vision as a nationally recognized consulting company shaping environmental responsibility and creating distinction for employees, clients, and partners.
- Create value for the project team by delivering quality and timely work products.
- Develop air permit applications and air emission inventories for facilities.
- Expand environmental consulting knowledge through the study and review of state and federal environmental regulations.
- Provide accurate technical calculations, effective written communication, and utilization of spreadsheets and databases to contribute to project deliverables.
- Prepare technical reports in support of environmental permits and plans.
- Demonstrate strong analytical ability and technical skills, and coordinate with team members the review of project deliverables to ensure project compliance with ALL4’s Quality Assurance procedures.
- Interact and establish relationships with internal and external stakeholders including regulatory organizations and clients.
- Provide interpretation, review, and strategic analysis of Federal, state, and local regulations (e.g., air, waste, and water).
- Exhibit ALL4’s core values in all transactions both internally and externally.
- Contribute to the success of the Atlanta Office through non-technical support (e.g., recruitment, mentorship, IT, etc.).
- Engineering or applicable science degree and 1-3 years of Environmental Permitting and Compliance consulting or industry experience.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills, including strong document production skills (proficiency in Word and Excel), and technical writing ability.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills; with the ability to meet deadlines independently.
- Openness to change, personal growth, and coaching.
- Technical or consulting experience with Stack Testing, Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems, Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventories, Air Quality Modeling, Compliance Auditing, Database Management/Development, and Other Media (Storage Tanks, Water, and/or Waste) is preferred.
ALL4 provides environmental, health, and safety consulting to the regulated community. Our services include air quality, chemical reporting and management, digital solutions, environmental, social, and governance, investigation and remediation, occupational health and safety, waste management, and water quality. Established in 2002 and headquartered in Kimberton, PA outside of Philadelphia, ALL4 has offices in metropolitan areas of Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, and California in addition to regional support staff members in several other states. Our practice is built with a passionate team of engineers, scientists, and IT professionals from the consulting, industry, and regulatory fields. We are committed to understanding and shaping the regulatory landscape with active participation in regulatory and policy decision-making groups. Our clients are our priority. We pride ourselves on fully understanding our clients’ operations, culture, and business goals to the extent that we can tailor our consulting services to help turn environmental, health, safety, and quality management into a company asset.
ALL4 is honored to be the recipient of many “Best Places to Work” awards and offers a best in class, flexible, work environment, including a highly desirable Total Compensation package. Benefits include competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage, generous PTO, paid holidays, 401K benefits, and a compelling company culture.
Click on the button below to submit your resume. You will be redirected to our careers portal where you can select the role for which you are applying.
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.