ALL4 is seeking a Managing Consultant to join our Management Information Systems (MIS) Tech Team. This individual is responsible for managing MIS projects including maintaining a high degree of client satisfaction while meeting profit targets. The MIS Technical Manager is a self-motivated, coachable, growth-oriented individual who uses MIS expertise and experience to aid in the growth of MIS services at ALL4. Our Tech Teams are committed to furthering our vision as a nationally recognized consulting company shaping environmental responsibility and creating distinction for clients, employees, and partners. We work closely with clients in strategic partnerships supported by a foundation of authentic communication, personal ownership, and accountability. Flexible work location available.
Duties and Responsibilities
Effective Project Management:
- Plans and executes MIS projects, while serving as clients’ primary point of contact.
- Develops technical approach and cost assumptions for proposals and scope of work documents to attain project work.
- Defines and implements MIS technical project plan(s) and schedule(s) to meet contract requirements.
- Utilizes ALL4 project management support systems to ensure project profitability and client satisfaction scope of work requirements and deliverables
- Assumes technical responsibility and maintains routine and timely communication with all internal and external project participants.
- Ensures project compliance with ALL4 Quality Assurance guidelines.
- Demonstrates a high-level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- May be required to coordinate staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Demonstrates subject matter expertise in EHS and Quality MIS.
- Demonstrates capability to inherit client relationships from others and maintain client relationship and momentum.
- Ability to prepare and execute the high-level technical work individually, with the capacity to direct and teach others to do the same. Maintains in-depth knowledge that allows for a nuanced understanding of MIS beyond what would be apparent to an entry level employee.
- Effectively utilizes business analysis skills for understanding and supporting optimization of the business process the MIS solution is intended to support.
- Builds solution design based on client requirements and understanding of software functionality and options.
- Develops tools to support 1.) the processing and transformation of content prior to import into an MIS solution and 2.) the Extract Transform Load (ETL) process for moving data from one information system to another.
- Builds effective teams and enrolls members as necessary.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with regulatory organizations, industry peers and vendor partners.
- Provides technical interpretation, review, and strategic analysis of management information systems for clients.
- Engages with senior resources to ensure best decision-making practices for complicated issues with high visibility and ALL4/client liability.
- Consistently and reliably meets or exceeds utilization and profit targets.
- Engineering or applicable science degree and Management Information Systems project experience equivalent to 5 years.
- Proficiency in information management solutions and related IT tools.
- Knowledge of MIS partner vendors (i.e., Enablon, Intelex, Cority)
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow proactively.
- Effective problem resolution and consultative skills combined with the ability to delegate successfully.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong document production skills and technical writing ability.
- Commitment to excellence and ALL4’s core values. Openness to change, personal growth, and coaching.
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively with a diverse range of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan, manage, and execute MIS service area projects across industries, while serving as clients’ primary point of contact.
ALL4 is an environmental consulting company primarily assisting clients with air, water, waste, geosciences, health and safety, and chemical reporting and management services. Established in 2002 and headquartered in Kimberton, PA outside of Philadelphia, ALL4 has offices in in metropolitan areas of Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, and California in addition to regional support staff members in several other states. Our practice is built with a passionate team of engineers, scientists, IT professionals and meteorologists from the consulting, industry, and regulatory fields. We are committed to understanding and shaping the environmental regulatory landscape with active participation in regulatory and policy decision-making groups as well as MIS user groups who are influencing the future of EHS digital tools. Our clients are our priority. We pride ourselves on fully understanding our clients’ operations, culture, and business goals to the extent that we can tailor our consulting services to help turn EHS management into a company asset.
ALL4 is honored to be the recipient of many “Best Places to Work” awards and offers a best in class, flexible, work environment, including a highly desirable Total Compensation package. Benefits include competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage, generous PTO, paid holidays, 401K benefits, and a compelling company culture.
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Click on the button below to submit your resume. You will be redirected to our careers portal where you can select the role for which you are applying.