ALL4 is seeking a Consulting Engineer/Scientist to join our Management Information Systems (MIS) Tech Team. This individual is responsible for delegating to a team, managing and communicating project progress, and owning the technical aspects of a project to ensure technical accuracy and overall technical quality of project deliverables within MIS projects. MIS Consulting Engineers and Scientists are self-motivated, coachable, growth-oriented individuals who are interested in using their MIS expertise and experience to aid in the growth of MIS services at ALL4. Our Tech Teams are committed to furthering our vision as a nationally recognized consulting company shaping environmental responsibility and creating distinction for clients, employees, and partners. We work closely with clients in strategic partnerships supported by a foundation of authentic communication, personal ownership, and accountability. Flexible work location available.
- Plans, manages, and executes the technical aspects of projects to produce client-ready deliverables for project manager review.
- Coordinates the scheduling and progression of a project through ALL4’s development and quality process; manages internal communication of progress.
- Acts as the primary technical lead resource to project management and as technical liaison between junior technical staff and project management staff for small to midsize projects/large tasks.
- Documents solution design using standard templates based on input from PM and/or Senior Technical Lead and review of client requirements.
- Independently implements standard configuration in MIS solutions and directs and reviews simple configuration completed by team members. Continues to develop advanced configuration skills.
- Monitors and controls project aspects to achieve MIS project milestones.
- Effectively and proactively communicates technical information and timelines to the team.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and technical skills, combined with the ability to delegate effectively.
- Mentors junior technical staff and consistently exhibits ALL4’s core values both internally and externally.
- Responsible for routinely delegating project tasks to junior staff.
- Coordinates with project manager the review of project deliverables and ensures project compliance with ALL4’s Quality Assurance procedures.
- Actively cultivates technical management skills including the ability to effectively plan, manage and execute projects.
- Engages in experiential learning to enhance technical MIS expertise around subjects impacting clients as well as developing project management skills (e.g.; developing proposals, technical and regulatory knowledge, team building, client relationships, and revenue generation/management.)
- Consistently and reliably meets or exceeds utilization targets.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Engineering or applicable science/environmental/information technology degree and a minimum of 2-4 years of MIS implementation experience.
- Proficiency in information management solutions and related IT tools.
- Knowledge of MIS partner vendors (i.e., Enablon, Intelex, Cority)
- Familiarity with MIS project needs impacting clients; knowledgeable in environmental regulatory and/or technical disciplines.
- Commitment to excellence and ALL4’s core values. Openness to change, personal growth, and coaching.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow proactively.
- Ability to develop, lead, and enroll strong teams with a wide range of personality types and technical abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including strong document production skills and technical writing ability.
- Acute attention to detail.
ALL4 is an environmental consulting company primarily assisting clients with air, water, waste, geosciences, health and safety, and chemical reporting and management services. Established in 2002 and headquartered in Kimberton, PA outside of Philadelphia, ALL4 has offices in in metropolitan areas of Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, and California in addition to regional support staff members in several other states. Our practice is built with a passionate team of engineers, scientists, IT professionals and meteorologists from the consulting, industry, and regulatory fields. We are committed to understanding and shaping the environmental regulatory landscape with active participation in regulatory and policy decision-making groups as well as MIS user groups who are influencing the future of EHS digital tools. Our clients are our priority. We pride ourselves on fully understanding our clients’ operations, culture, and business goals to the extent that we can tailor our consulting services to help turn EHS management into a company asset.
ALL4 is honored to be the recipient of many “Best Places to Work” awards and offers a best in class, flexible, work environment, including a highly desirable Total Compensation package. Benefits include competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage, generous PTO, paid holidays, 401K benefits, and a compelling company culture.
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Click on the button below to submit your resume. You will be redirected to our careers portal where you can select the role for which you are applying.