ALL4 is seeking a Technical Manager – Stack Testing to serve as a technical expert for ALL4’s Continuous Monitoring Systems (CMS) Technical Team. This individual will have emissions testing technical expertise across multiple industries and can solve complex technical problems without relying on other senior level assistance. This Technical Manager will be one of the “go-to” individuals within the company for emissions testing project execution, implementation, client and prospect communications, and technical advice. In addition, this ALL4 Technical Manager will actively seek opportunities to increase the ALL4 CMS Technical Team’s visibility through technical presentations and other venues and is responsible for driving existing and new business revenues. It is preferred to have this individual working at ALL4’s corporate office in Kimberton, PA.
This Technical Manager will share ALL4’s vision and passion for helping our clients be successful, while transferring knowledge to their project teams to increase ALL4’s overall emissions testing technical depth and understanding. This individual is self-motivated, coachable, and growth-oriented with the desire to be a “go-to” resource within the organization for projects concerning emissions monitoring, testing, reporting, regulatory analysis, and related compliance issues. This Technical Manager will have established extensive relationships with clients, partners, and regulatory organizations that allow them to create and drive work that can be delegated to two or more project team members at a given time. Our Technical Team is committed to furthering our vision as a nationally recognized consulting company shaping environmental responsibility and creating distinction for employees, clients, and partners.
- Demonstrates subject matter expertise in monitoring, testing, and reporting pertaining to 40 CFR Parts 60, 63 and 75 and general emissions testing compliance knowledge.
- Provides expert level knowledge of regulations that require emissions testing applicable to industries that are in a strategic market for ALL4.
- Maintains in-depth emissions testing knowledge that allows for a nuanced understanding beyond what would be apparent to an entry or mid -level employee.
- Contributes foundationally to the growth and culture of the CMS Technical Team within ALL4.
- Committed to the training and education of at least 1 technical staff member in each ALL4 regional office to grow ALL4 emissions testing expertise.
- Transfers knowledge and facilitates training to increase overall ALL4 technical depth and understanding.
- Prepares and executes high-level technical work individually, with the capacity to direct others on how to do the same, including strong document production skills and technical writing.
- Builds effective teams and enrolls members as necessary.
- Educates the company on the obligations and considerations of existing clients and prospects within the CMS Technical Team.
- Responsible for defining and suggesting actions that ALL4 can take to expand revenue within the CMS Technical Team.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with regulatory organizations, industry technical experts/peers, and provides technical interpretation, review, and strategic analysis of federal, state, and local air regulations as they pertain to emissions testing, for clients.
- Participates in business development opportunities related to emissions testing support and has a personal sales goal of >$300,000.
- Ability to utilize critical thinking skills and decision making for complicated issues with high visibility and ALL4/client liability.
- Prepares and presents conference papers or presentations and responsible for business development related activity resulting from those presentations.
- Consistently and reliably meets or exceeds a utilization target of 80% after a 6-month onboarding period.
- Develops technical approach and cost assumptions for proposals and scope of work documents to obtain project work.
- Defines and implements technical project plans and schedules to meet contract requirements.
- Utilizes ALL4 project management support systems to ensure project profitability and to satisfy client deliverable and scope of work requirements.
- Assists with management of the overall emissions testing ALL4 service area.
- Assumes technical responsibility and maintains routine and timely communication with all internal and external project participants.
- Cultivate and lead client relationships and projects generating annual revenues >$400,000.
- Plans, organizes, and executes projects within technical discipline, while serving as clients’ primary point of contact.
- Ensures project compliance with ALL4 Quality Assurance guidelines.
- Mentors junior technical staff as it relates to emissions testing.
- Desire to develop CMS Technical Team Leadership skills and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Engineering or applicable science degree and collective experiences equivalent to 5-10 years of emissions testing, Air Quality Permitting and/or Compliance within consulting and/or industry settings.
- Recognized as an industry emissions testing expert.
- In-depth understanding of the emissions testing process.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Effective problem resolution and consultative skills combined with the ability to delegate successfully.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong document production skills and technical writing ability.
- Commitment to excellence and ALL4’s core values.
- Openness to change, personal growth, and coaching.
- Proven ability to work with diverse individuals at all organizational levels both internally and externally.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a member of various teams.
- Proven ability to generate new work and grow existing client relationships.
ALL4 provides environmental, health, and safety consulting to the regulated community. Our services include air quality, chemical reporting and management, digital solutions, environmental, social, and governance, investigation and remediation, occupational health and safety, waste management, and water quality. Established in 2002, ALL4 has offices in major metropolitan areas in Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, and California in addition to regional support staff members in several other states. Our practice is built with a passionate team of engineers, scientists, and meteorologists from the consulting, industry, and regulatory fields.
We are committed to understanding and shaping the environmental regulatory landscape with active participation in regulatory and policy decision-making groups. Our clients are our priority. We pride ourselves on fully understanding our clients’ operations, culture, and business goals to the extent that we can tailor our consulting services to help turn environmental management into a company asset. ALL4 is honored to be the recipient of many “Best Places to Work” awards and offers a best in class, flexible, work environment, including a highly desirable Total Compensation package. Benefits include competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage, generous PTO, paid holidays, 401K benefits, and a compelling company culture.
Click on the button below to submit your resume. You will be redirected to our careers portal where you can select the role for which you are applying.
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.