ALL4’s Air Quality Modeling & Monitoring Tech Team is seeking an Ambient Monitoring Technical Manager. The Technical Manager serves primarily as an air quality monitoring technical expert for ALL4’s Air Quality Modeling & Monitoring Tech Team. The Ambient Monitoring Technical Manager will manage air monitoring programs nationwide and expand ALL4’s ambient monitoring client base. The Ambient Monitoring Technical Manager will be one of the “go-to” individuals within the company for ambient monitoring service project execution, implementation, client and prospect communications, and technical advice. Our Tech Team is committed to furthering our vision as a nationally recognized consulting company shaping environmental responsibility and creating distinction for employees, clients, and partners. It is preferred to have this individual working at ALL4’s corporate office in Kimberton, PA.
- Demonstrates ambient monitoring subject matter expertise and general Air Quality regulatory and compliance knowledge.
- Ability to prepare and execute the high-level technical work individually, with the capacity to direct others on how to do the same.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge that allows for a nuanced understanding of ambient monitoring beyond what would be apparent to an entry level employee.
- Builds effective teams and enrolls members as necessary. Can communicate all facets of day to day work within the ambient monitoring to both internal teams and clients.
- Educates the company on ambient monitoring obligations and considerations of existing clients and prospects.
- Responsible for defining and suggesting actions that ALL4 can take to expand revenue within ambient monitoring projects.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with regulatory organizations, industry technical experts/peers, ambient monitoring hardware providers, and provides technical interpretation, review, and strategic analysis of Federal, state, and local air regulations for clients.
- Engages with senior resources to ensure best decision-making practices for complicated issues with high visibility and ALL4/client liability.
- Prepares and presents conference papers or presentations.
- Consistently and reliably meets or exceeds utilization and profit targets.
- Work closely with ALL4’s National Business Team to develop opportunities with new and existing clients nationally.
Effective Project Management:
- Develops technical approach and cost assumptions for proposals and scope of work documents to attain ambient monitoring service area project work.
- Defines and implements ambient monitoring project plan(s) and schedule(s) to meet contract requirements.
- Utilizes ALL4 project management support systems to ensure project profitability and to satisfy client deliverable and scope of work requirements.
- Assumes technical responsibility and maintains routine and timely communication with all internal and external project participants.
- Assist with management of the overall ambient monitoring service area.
- Plans, organizes, and executes ambient monitoring projects, while serving as clients’ primary point of contact.
- Ensures project compliance with ALL4 Quality Assurance guidelines.
- Demonstrates a high-level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- May be required to coordinate staff.
- Manage or lead field projects as necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Science or applicable engineering degree and collective experiences equivalent to 10 years of consulting or industry experience in ambient monitoring.
- Expert level knowledge in managing and conducting turnkey ambient monitoring programs.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow proactively.
- Mechanical aptitude and effective problem resolution and consultative skills combined with the ability to delegate successfully.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong document production skills and technical writing ability.
- Commitment to excellence and ALL4’s core values. Openness to change, personal growth, and coaching.
- Proven ability to work with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels both internally and externally.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Willingness to travel and work in industrial environments when required.
ALL4 provides environmental, health, and safety consulting to the regulated community. Our services include air quality, chemical reporting and management, digital solutions, environmental, social, and governance, investigation and remediation, occupational health and safety, waste management, and water quality. Established in 2002 and headquartered in Kimberton, PA outside of Philadelphia, ALL4 has offices in metropolitan areas of Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, and California in addition to regional support staff members in several other states. Our practice is built with a passionate team of engineers, scientists, and meteorologists from the consulting, industry, and regulatory fields. We are committed to understanding and shaping the environmental regulatory landscape with active participation in regulatory and policy decision-making groups. Our clients are our priority. We pride ourselves on fully understanding our clients’ operations, culture, and business goals to the extent that we can tailor our consulting services to help turn environmental management into a company asset.
ALL4 is honored to be the recipient of many “Best Places to Work” awards and offers a best in class, flexible, work environment, including a highly desirable Total Compensation package. Benefits include competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage, generous PTO, paid holidays, 401K benefits, and a compelling company culture.
Click on the button below to submit your resume. You will be redirected to our careers portal where you can select the role for which you are applying.
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.