ALL4 is seeking a Project Engineer to join our Management Information Systems (MIS) Tech Team. This individual is responsible for serving MIS implementation project clients. The Project Engineer acts as the secondary technical resource interacting with the project team in direct support to client facing staff. The MIS Project Engineer is an integral part of the implementation team and communicates project progress, owns various technical aspects of implementation to ensure accuracy, and works to ensure overall quality of project deliverables within MIS projects. MIS Project Engineers are self-motivated, coachable, growth-oriented individuals who are interested in using their MIS expertise and experience to aid in the growth of MIS services at ALL4. Our Tech Teams are committed to furthering our vision as a nationally recognized consulting company shaping environmental responsibility and creating distinction for clients, employees, and partners. We work closely with clients in strategic partnerships supported by a foundation of authentic communication, personal ownership, and accountability. Flexible work location available.
- Consistently deliver quality and timely work products to project team. Performs self-checks to confirm work is ready for internal review.
- Independently implements simple configuration in MIS solutions and perform self-checks on work.
- Implement test scripts to confirm solution is working as expected.
- Developing understanding of key aspects of MIS solutions that are configurable (forms and fields, workflows, etc.) and how client requirements drive design choices
- Ability to extract, analyze, translate, test, and prepare data to support MIS Projects.
- Engage in experiential learning to enhance technical MIS expertise around subjects impacting clients.
- Meet assigned utilization targets.
- Interact with client and implementation partner contacts as directed by project management team.
- Exhibit ALL4’s core values both internally and externally.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Engineering or applicable science/environmental/information technology degree and 1-3 years of MIS implementation experience.
- Basic proficiency in information management solutions and related tools.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow proactively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including strong document production skills and technical writing ability.
- Commitment to excellence and ALL4’s core values. Openness to change, personal growth, and coaching.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Familiarity with MIS project needs impacting clients; knowledgeable in environmental regulatory and/or technical disciplines strongly preferred.
ALL4 is an environmental consulting company primarily assisting clients with air, water, waste, geosciences, health and safety, and chemical reporting and management services. Established in 2002 and headquartered in Kimberton, PA outside of Philadelphia, ALL4 has offices in in metropolitan areas of Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, and California in addition to regional support staff members in several other states. Our practice is built with a passionate team of engineers, scientists, IT professionals and meteorologists from the consulting, industry, and regulatory fields. We are committed to understanding and shaping the environmental regulatory landscape with active participation in regulatory and policy decision-making groups as well as MIS user groups who are influencing the future of EHS digital tools. Our clients are our priority. We pride ourselves on fully understanding our clients’ operations, culture, and business goals to the extent that we can tailor our consulting services to help turn EHS management into a company asset.
ALL4 is honored to be the recipient of many “Best Places to Work” awards and offers a best in class, flexible, work environment, including a highly desirable Total Compensation package. Benefits include competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage, generous PTO, paid holidays, 401K benefits, and a compelling company culture.
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Click on the button below to submit your resume. You will be redirected to our careers portal where you can select the role for which you are applying.