B.S. Chemical Engineering Villanova University, Class of 2018
Prior to working at ALL4, I interned as a plant engineer at Silberline Manufacturing, Co., a producer of aluminum effect pigment, located in Tamaqua, Pennsylvania. I also interned at First Quality Retail Services in King of Prussia in their Reliability Engineering department.
American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Get to know Michael
1. Have you ever had a nickname (or two)? If so, what are/were they?
My friends from college sometimes call me Tom. It is my middle name and two of my college roommates were also named Michael, so we each went by our middle names.
2. When you were 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A cardiologist. I wanted to be a doctor until I took high school biology
3. What about ALL4 has surprised you the most?
The people-centric nature of the company. Starting on my first day, I have noticed that ALL4 builds everything around people and genuinely care about making sure that everyone succeeds.
4. What was the most memorable Halloween costume you ever wore?
The Office is one of my favorite shows of all time, so one year, I went as multiple characters from the show. Three-hole punch Jim is probably my favorite though.
5. Stick shift or automatic?
Automatic. I would really like to learn how to drive stick one day.
6. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
I once walked into Sam Hinkie, the architect of the Process. If that doesn’t count as meeting him, I would have to say Jay Wright, the best coach in college basketball.
7. Do you have any hidden talents that people you meet would not expect?
I don’t have any hidden talents but I have hiccupped every day since 2013 so that’s something.
8. What would you like to become known for at ALL4?
I would like to be known as someone who is reliable and fun to work with.
9. If you were stranded on an island, what are three things you couldn’t live without?
Some way to listen to or watch Philadelphia sports, a deck of playing cards, and Indiana, my dog.
10. What is the one thing that most attracted you to ALL4?
The people and the way they talk about the company.